LAND REGISTRY PLANS
To safeguard all parties and ensure the extent of land being transferred is clearly recorded, in accordance with Land Registry Rules 2003, it is necessary to prepare site plans in circumstances where:
- A new lease is granted for terms over seven years, or
- Existing leases are sold or assigned with seven or more years left to run.
Whether industrial, office, leisure, retail, residential or land, and from single-site plans through to extensive portfolios, our proficient surveyors are on hand to undertake surveys nationwide.
Your Land Registry compliant lease plan will include:
- Detailed, scaled floor plan(s)
- Location (OS site) plan
- North Point
- Appropriately coloured boundary demarcation, including any external, communal or rights of way areas as necessary
To receive a quotation or to book a survey, please contact us with the following information:
- Size of building or area (m2)
- Usage type e.g. office
- Number of floors
- Copy of an existing plan (if available)
- Full address of site
- Brief outline of proposed works terms of lease
You can download an example of a Land Registry lease plan here
Whether completed as standalone surveys or in conjunction with other services, our measured surveys provide an accurate 2D representation of your property’s floorplan.
Produced by our specialist surveyors, and accurately depicted as CAD-designed illustrations, all measured surveys are in keeping with RICS Code of Measuring Practice and the International Property Measurement Standard (IPMS).
Your measured survey can be provided in CAD and/or PDF format to suit your requirements and will include:
- Structural openings
- Fixed furniture and appliances (if required)
- Other similar structures